12-WEEK WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
This program I unknowingly created and walked through myself long before I put it on paper and into action. I’ve worked on fine-tuning this transformational program for almost two years as I’ve personally lived it and guided many women to share their stories on the Unveiled Beauty stage.
SO WHAT IS IT?
Unveiled YOU! is a unique, life-changing women’s empowerment program that helps awaken and reclaim personal power through storytelling and community. Really it’s a process… a process to dig in, acknowledge our past, pain and fears, and remove the shame and destructive untruths we tell ourselves. In doing so, YOU become the highest YOU that you were meant to be. All of this is done through the lens of your own life stories.
If you have experienced our Unveiled Beauty storytelling events, you have only seen a sneak peek into the power of the full program. We’ve taken this platform and expanded it into a massive personal development incubator… so you can experience the expansion and release of your inner power come alive. You can begin to live at a whole new level… YOU can free your story and step into your bravery.
In this 12-week program, you will go through the "5 Phase Process" that leads you to the powerful moment of being witnessed by your community of women and giving your story a voice on the Unveiled Beauty stage.
The 5 Phase Process
PHASE I: UNCOVER YOUR TRUTH
(Weeks 1, 2, 3)
We begin at the beginning – where healing and empowerment unfold. Unpacking our memories from our heads and hearts and moving them onto paper is the first step to awakening YOU. We must bravely reflect on our entire life stories and learn to sit with both the pain and the moments of great joy. We ask ourselves the hard questions, knowing this is the only path to finding peace in our journey. We uncover and build a deeper connection with our truth so we can prepare ourselves to write our stories and move into a newfound sense of power.
KEY FOCUS: REFLECTION + WRITING
PHASE II: SUITED IN VULNERABILITY
(Weeks 4, 5)
In Phase II, we experience a deepening level of community and security. As we listen to other women bare their stories, struggles and truth, we are reminded that we are not alone on this journey. In an intimate and judgment-free space, we learn to trust others and more importantly, ourselves. In witnessing every day women share their pain and joy, we strengthen our empathy for others, as well as the bravery within ourselves. We realize our vulnerability as bravery – and bravery is beautiful, which we capture in our customized photo shoot.
KEY FOCUS: LISTENING + VULNERABILITY
PHASE III: REWRITE YOUR STORY
(Weeks 6, 7, 8, 9)
Phase III is about crafting our story, including the life lessons & personal growth experienced as a result. Earlier phases prepare us for this, by taking ample time to reflect on who we have been, what lessons we've learned, and who we want to become. We learn how to move beyond telling others about our experiences to bringing them along the journey with us. In customized workshops, we delve into story architecture and how to find the heart of our stories. With guidance and love, we rewrite our stories from a narrative of hope. We lean into the darkness and the light and feel more comfortable sitting with our truth.
KEY FOCUS: WRITING + ACCEPTANCE
PHASE IV: RULER OF MEMORIES
(Weeks 10, 11)
In Phase IV we are given tools and guidance to confidently share our stories in public. We learn to lean into our truth and our power. In essence, we become the RULER of our memories. The Unveiled Beauty stage is only a physical space and we begin to realize our journey can be an inspiration to others. We use our courage and knowledge to stand up in front of our community, capture the audience’s attention, and build strong connections.
KEY FOCUS: SPEAKING + CONFIDENCE
PHASE V: ADORNED IN BRAVERY
The final phase is the pinnacle of empowerment – a sacred space where the power within us rises. As we are witnessed, we embody bravery by embracing our vulnerabilities, rather than turning away from them. In a hushed moment, we step onto stage and into the light and love of our community, and we realize we have been strong, powerful and brave all along. All we needed was the toolkit and the support of others to experience the power of owning our stories. By reaching this moment, we free ourselves. We are, now, ready to stand in our divine Beauty and Bravery.
KEY FOCUS: EMPOWERMENT
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- A spot on the stage as a featured speaker in the Spring 2020: Unveiled Beauty event (Value: $500)
- 90-days of training, facilitation and three private, one-on-one coaching sessions with Lisa Harris to explore, build and refine your story (Value: $2,000)
- A community of like-minded women who support you every step of the way (PRICELESS!)
- Professionally designed, comprehensive workbook and materials (Value: $150)
- Two custom-designed Writing Workshops facilitated by the creator, Lisa Harris (Value: $700)
- A glamorous, high end photo shoot complete with professional makeup artist, hairstylist, studio photographer, wardrobe stylist, AND access to images (Value: $2,800)
- A customized, hands-on public speaking workshop just for Unveiled YOU! program participants designed to build your confidence and prepare you for the stage (Value: $350)
Access to certified coaches, experienced guest lecturers, professional speakers and experts in the fashion and beauty industry providing you guidance and skill development (Value: $1,500)
- Opportunities to network, meet potential mentors, business partners, clients and build new friendships (THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS!)
- A moving and transformational experience that will change the trajectory of your life. A new you will emerge! (LIFE-CHANGING!)
TOTAL VALUE: $8,000
Special Offer: $2,497
THIS IS FOR WOMEN WHO:
- Desire a deeper connection with self and others
- Value and actively invest in personal and professional development
- Seek personal growth and transformation
- Demonstrate confidence and power in some areas of their life and still practicing in others
- Crave the company and camaraderie of women
- Open to exploring storytelling and vulnerability
- Have compassion for others’ pain and experiences
- Are ready for personal change and movement in life
- Choose to support and help other women
- Seek community and support
- Want to inspire other women with their experience
- Value faith and hope
AS A RESULT, WOMEN EXPERIENCE:
- Increased confidence, public speaking and storytelling skills
- Strong, authentic connections with other professional women
- Release of negative or shameful feelings
- Newfound sense of power as they find peace with their story
- Joy of inspiring others
- Deep reflection on their life lessons
- Hope in rewriting a new narrative of their story
- Safety in community and sisterhood
- Trust in self and others
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What if I don't know exactly what story I want to share? No problem. This is part of the process. Many women enter the program with an idea of the story they are ready to explore, but often times it changes slightly as they begin to do the reflection and writing work.
Is writing and speaking experience required? This program is for any women who is ready to own her truth. We work with women who have different writing levels and speaking experience - from no experience to professional writers and speakers.
Is this only for trauma survivors ? Absolutely not. The stories that have graced our stage range from common experiences and emotions that impact many of us to moments and history of more traumatic events. The Unveiled YOU! program is for any woman who has gone through something difficult in her personal life and is ready to be witnessed by her community of women and find peace with her story.
Do You Offer Payment Plans? Yes, we offer payment plans. After initial deposit and registration, you can choose one of the following options to pay out the remainder of the program. Nothing beyond your deposit will be charge until FINAL commitment from you:
- Pay Balance in FULL | Total of 2,497
- Pay Balance in 4 monthly installments of 618 (3% interest) | Total of 2,569
- Pay Balance in 8 monthly installments of 321 (7% interest) | Total of 2,665
What is the time commitment?
- Specific details of the program will be shared in the coming weeks.
- Program begins in mid-January 2020
- Program is a combination of in-person workshops and events, homework and online participation, requiring approximately 4 hours of time per week
- Final Unveiled Beauty Event will be scheduled for April/May 2020
“I did it! I got on the Unveiled Beauty stage and I spoke in front of a room full of beautiful women. And it was EMPOWERING, INSPIRING, and exhilarating. And I was nervous. But I did it anyways. #Bravery. Being brave and courageous doesn't mean we don't get scared. It's doing something despite the fear. #Powerful THANK YOU Lisa Harris for this movement. You are changing the world. Thank you for your guidance, love, and grace. Thank you for blessing me with this opportunity. I will never forget it.” ~Sarah Anselment (May 16, 2019)
"I didn't know what to expect from this experience. I was extremely nervous to tell my story because of the shame I still carried from those experiences. However, I've learned that silence further isolates us and sharing my story on the Unveiled Beauty stage was one of the most liberating and empowering things I've done in my life. Thank you, Lisa for creating such a powerful and loving space where women can share their truth without fear of judgment." ~Amanda Koonjbeharry (December 6, 2018)
"Words can not describe how I felt on stage. Sharing my story at the Unveiled Beauty: Cultivating YOU event was such an incredible experience. The platform Lisa has created for women is an inspiration and blessing to so many. For the first time in my life, I truthfully felt surrounded by love and support. I hope my story gave strength and hope to others. It has definitely changed my life.” ~Marty Jo Endres (April 12, 2018)
“Words can not express how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to share my story on the Unveiled Beauty stage. From the community of amazing women to the photo shoot experience to the training to the big night! I felt supported and held every step of the way. The best part? Being able to shed my story right there on that stage. To untangle myself from the past and step into the brilliant and powerful woman that I am.” ~Jenner Linden (October 11, 2018)
“I went through the Unveiled YOU! program hoping to teach and encourage others. Instead, I found myself totally transformed! There is power in taking the time to look within yourself. Lisa has created a space for women to feel safe learning, discovering and sharing their most authentic selves. The experience is truly liberating, and if it could be boiled down to one word... POWERFUL. A must-attend event for every woman, and I highly, highly, highly recommend the program for any women looking to take the next step on their journey to personal development.” ~Mandi Moon (May 16, 2019)
CEO & FOUNDER
Lisa Harris is the Founder of Fashion Meets Poetry. After over 18 years leading major branding initiatives, product development, strategy and retail buying for several Fortune 500 companies and nationally recognized brands – she published her first book, Unveiled Beauty: Handwritten Stories from a Poetic Heart. This book launched an entire platform of empowerment and community engagement to support women.
Lisa has produced 20 events presented by Fashion Meets Poetry since launching her book and celebrates her 3rd year of the Unveiled Beauty women's empowerment and storytelling events which has expanding into St. Cloud, Minnesota with more communities on the way.
Announcing guest appearances and lecturers soon...
THANK YOU ALSO TO THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTORS
Photography: Chris McDuffie Photography, Eye Love Photography, R&A Photography, We Are Loftus
Art Direction (website photography): Tressie Creative Service
Hair Stylists (website photography): Gina Watkins of Suite Spot Collective
Makeup Artisans (website photography): Amanda Otis with Fox Face Studios