REWRITE YOUR STORY:
6-WEEK NARRATIVE PROGRAM
Are you looking to go beyond self-reflection and begin actively finding peace by writing your story? This program is for you. We all carry stories that have shaped who we are today. Unveiled Beauty: Rewrite Your Story is a unique, narrative program for women who are seeking self growth and a creative outlet. In this 6-week narrative program, we guide you in identifying the source of unresolved wounds, recognizing over-arching themes in your life, and discovering important life lessons. A time dedicated to self exploration, inner growth and writing. In the end, you will feel more at peace with your truth and have a finished creative story.
PHASE I: UNCOVER YOUR TRUTH
We begin at the beginning – where healing and empowerment unfold. Unpacking our memories from our heads and hearts and moving them onto paper is the first step to awakening YOU. We must bravely reflect on our entire life stories and learn to sit with both the pain and the moments of great joy. We ask ourselves the hard questions, knowing this is the only path to finding peace in our journey. We uncover and build a deeper connection with our truth so we can prepare ourselves to write our stories and move into a newfound sense of power.
KEY FOCUS: REFLECTION + WRITING
PHASE II: REWRITE YOUR STORY
Phase II is about crafting our story, including the life lessons & personal growth experienced as a result. Earlier phases prepare us for this, by taking ample time to reflect on who we have been, what lessons we've learned, and who we want to become. We learn how to move beyond telling others about our experiences to bringing them along the journey with us. In customized workshops, we delve into story architecture and how to find the heart of our stories. With guidance and love, we rewrite our stories from a narrative of hope. We lean into the darkness and the light and feel more comfortable sitting with our truth.
KEY FOCUS: WRITING + ACCEPTANCE
- 6 week online program + 2 weeks independent writing weeks
- 16 hours of training, guidance, coaching and community support
- Professionally designed, comprehensive materials
- Two (2) custom-designed writing workshops
- Three (3) private, one-on-one coaching sessions to explore, build and refine your story
- Access to professional coaches and experts providing guidance and skill development
- A finished, creative story
- Deeper connection with your truth
- Appreciation of your past as a gateway to your future
- Greater understanding of important life lessons
- Refresher course on creative writing
- Guidance on curating and writing your creative story
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What if I don't know exactly what story I want to write? No problem. This is part of the process. Many women enter the program with an idea of the story they are ready to explore, but often times it changes slightly as they begin to do the reflection and writing work.
Is writing experience required? This program is for any women who is ready to own her truth. We work with women who have different writing levels e - from no experience to professional writers and authors.
Is this only for trauma survivors ? Absolutely not. Stories range from common experiences and emotions that impact many of us to moments and history of more traumatic events. The Unveiled Beauty: Rewrite Your Story program is for any woman who has gone through something difficult in her personal life and is ready to find peace with her story.
Where does the program take place? All 2020 all classes conducted online.
Do You Offer Payment Plans? Yes, we offer payment plans. After initial deposit and registration, you can choose one of the following options to pay out the remainder of the program. Nothing beyond your deposit will be charge until FINAL commitment from you:
- Pay Balance in FULL
- Pay Balance in 4 monthly installments at 3% interest
What is the time commitment?
- Program begins on Wednesday, September 9 from 6:30-8:30PM
- Program consists of virtual workshops, homework and online participation, plus personalized coaching requiring approximately 4 hours of time per week
- Cohort meets every
- Cohort meets every Wednesday night for 1-2 hours depending on content (6 weeks online + 2 weeks independent writing weeks)
CEO & FOUNDER
Lisa Harris is the Founder of Fashion Meets Poetry. After over 18 years leading major branding initiatives, product development, strategy and retail buying for several Fortune 500 companies and nationally recognized brands – she published her first book, Unveiled Beauty: Handwritten Stories from a Poetic Heart. This book launched an entire platform of empowerment and community engagement to support women.
Lisa has produced 20 events presented by Fashion Meets Poetry since launching her book and celebrates her 3rd year of the Unveiled Beauty women's empowerment and storytelling events which has expanding into St. Cloud, Minnesota with more communities on the way.